Sr. Contracts Manager
Hudson, MA 01749 US
Debbie's Staffing is looking for a Sr. Contract Manager for our client located in Hudson, MA.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30p.m Monday-Friday
Pay rate: $85k-$90k per year.
Job Description Summary:
The Sr. Contracts Manager is an active collaborator and business partner focused on relationship management both internally and externally. The successful candidate will have strong prior US Government and Commercial Contracting experience working in a team environment. Working closely with Program Managers, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, and other functions, our Sr. Contracts Manager is a driver of business results. This role leads a team of Contracts Professionals in the day-to-day administration of a diverse portfolio of Government Contracts.
•This position will be responsible for using in-depth understanding of Contract and Commercial terminology to explain complex situations to the technical teams and leadership
•Administration of Government Contracts, including CDRL delivery, DD250 Submittals acceptance coordination and contact compliance.
•The Sr. Contract Manager will have matrixed responsibilities to the corporate Contract Management team
•This position will interface with both external customer and internal stakeholders
•Identify potential commercial risks with respect to performance, delivery, and acceptance
•Support the project management team for contractual changes
•Maintain supporting information for claims and changes through the duration of the project
•Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to contract issues
•Effectively communicate and present all contract-related matters/information to stakeholders
•Maintain full knowledge of contract scope and all parties’ responsibilities to identify potential commercial issues
•Lead/coordinate all contract-related issues that may arise with all parties
•Coordinate updates to contract(s) in accordance with contractual limitations
•Work interactively with customers and clients to develop strong relationships
•Research and assess best practices, proposing methods and improvements
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years prior relevant experience; preferably in DoD contract administration, program management, including proposal preparation and contract negotiation for production or development contracts.
- Advanced degrees may substitute for years of related experience.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of Contract/Legal terminology
- Must be versed in risk management, have the ability to mitigate risks, and effectively communicate / advise Project leadership
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience working with all levels of management and high-level customers
- Moderate skill level of MS office programs
- Experience with Direct Commercial Sale (DCS) and Foreign Military Sale (FMS) contracts.
Please apply online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select the Pawtucket Branch office.