Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 32 35 HOUR true
Browns Summit, NC 27214 US
Posted: 05/19/2023 2023-05-19 2023-06-28 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Administrative Job Number: AP238114519 Pay Rate: $32-35 / hour
Debbie’s Staffing is recruiting for a Systems Administrator for our client located in Browns Summit, NC.
Salary: $65 – 75k
Schedule: 2nd Shift / Sunday – Thursday (4pm-12:30am)
Systems Administrator, reporting to the Director of Network Services, will be involved and support all aspects of clients network infrastructure operation. This position will support all aspects of the network including but not limited to: servers, desktops, laptops, telecommunications, and security and backup. Provides excellent customer service support to end-users in IT related requests This position will provide input, troubleshoot related problems that might include routing, latency issues, system connectivity and equipment failure.
- Application/help-desk support for a wide variety of software packages and business systems such as ERP, CRM, DMS, WMS, and PLM systems. Log issues in our tracking system and coordinate problem resolution with other working groups, and ensure that appropriate communication, hand-off and follow-through occur.
- Partner with divisional business applications team to train end users on new reports and dashboards in the data warehouse / analytics environment. This includes identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Administer and maintain Servers, desktop computers, printers, switches, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining surveillance equipment, watching recorded video surveillance footage, reporting incidents or suspicious behavior and contacting the authorities when necessary.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Contribute to research and evaluation of new technologies, processes, upgrades to infrastructure enhancements, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor and evaluate data security implemented on the network to reduce risk to corporate computer resources, and investigate security breaches.
- Maintain inventory of computer and IT electronics.
- Maintain and coordinate a comprehensive disaster recovery plan and conduct periodic testing. Ensure that backup, recovery and security procedures are set up and performed as necessary.
- Maintain Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation.
- Perform other duties as required by Administration.
Education and Qualifications:
- Associate's degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years well-versed in all aspects of operating Information Systems.
- Ability to provide recommendations and support in systems at all levels of administrative staff.
- Ability to perform, monitor and evaluate data security implemented on the network to reduce risks to corporate computer resources and ability to investigate security breaches.
- Must be well-rounded with most aspects of Windows operating system administration such as but not limited to system installation and configuration, printer systems, fundamentals of security, installation of third-party software.
- Ability to work under pressure conditions in an environment of changing priorities.
- Delivery of projects on-time and on budget
- Maintaining secure and compliant network processes and procedures
- Maintaining a proactive approach to preventive maintenance on the various systems that the organization relies on to make sure that we have
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the company
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Must be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Great problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems with very strong MAC OS skills