Tier Sheet A Shift (Day) Stacker
Eden, NC 27288
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time. Use of hands/fingers is required to hold or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk to different workstations.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move sheets in the production process. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to look up, around and over the shoulder to drive in reverse.
- Occupational noise exposure during performance of required duties. Adequate hearing protection is provided and always required.
- Occupational exposure to heat, odors, fumes, & dust is regularly encountered. Personal Protective Equipment including safety glasses, gloves, and steel-toed, industrial footwear is always required.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manually move sheets from the outfeed conveyor and place on pallet for packaging
- Perform visual quality verification that sheet meets customer aesthetic specification.
- Ensure sheet is stacked neatly; sheet must not be misaligned during stacking process.
- Assist sheet extrusion operator in starting punch die press.
- Participate in shift meetings and audits.
- Monitor processes and report any abnormalities to management team.
- Use small hand tools as required.
- Other duties as required