Weaver ( Machine Operator)
Belmont, NC 28012 US
Debbie’s Staffing is now recruiting for Weavers for our client located in Belmont NC!
Schedule: Mon-Fri: 3p-11pm / 11pm-7am
Pay: $14.00 -$16.50 perhr/ Temp to Hire
Job Summary: Operates machinery in a safe and efficient manner by performing the following duties
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Wears PPE in accordance with company policy (Steel Toe Shoes & Earplugs).
· Operates production equipment to produce products in accordance with safety, quality, & projected company goals as related to company expectations.
· Produces assigned products in accordance with verbal and written instructions.
· Completes equipment set ups in accordance with machine & style specifications.
· Inspects product on cycle and documents findings as needed.
· Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner to include returning tools to designated areas.
· Adheres to all established policies and procedures of safety, quality and production.
· Notifies management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
· Reliable, Hard Worker, Motivated, Positive Attitude, Punctual, Respectful
· Ability to independently and safely use and/or operate necessary machinery, tools, and equipment.
· Must work well with others and work independently
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to understand and comply with company and safety rules/policies
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and maneuver large rolls of belting material weighing up to 500lbs.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Ability to read and understand written order specifications, including units of measure in both English and Metric.
· Background Check/Drug Test
To apply, please register online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Charlotte Industrial as the branch location. Email us at Charlotte@debbiesstaffing.com or call 704-477-9915 for more details!
EOE/ Never a Fee